Merry & Robert Wedding. The 26th August 2017
What a unforgettable wedding!
Merry and Robert, a Chinese couple from New York, decided to celebrate their wedding in a breathless location in Val d’Orcia: the atmosphere was intense and romantic for the ceremony preparations: Merry was edged by her bridesmaids, and Robert was absorbed by this unique moment. The wedding guests were welcomed by a special Welcome Drinks Bar, waiting for the bride and the groom coming. Their good friend celebrate the symbolic ceremony, accompanied by harp and classical guitar music, so exciting! All the guests had a parasols for the ceremony, and the bride wanted to offer to all ladies ballet flat shoes in Chinese style, so ladies can take off their heels and be able to dance free, so cute! The aperitif took place on the grass, where pleasant small “living rooms en plain air” welcomed all guests, with a music cocktail background. The Wedding Dinner was beautiful: two long tables, full of flowers and candles, have made a intimate and romantic atmosphere; the catering food and service was flawless and all the people enjoyed speeches and the wonderful dinner. The cake cutting was so romantic! Lots of candles everywhere and bulbs lights!
The cake show was amazing, the pastry chefs were awesome: the cake, a typical Italian Millefoglie, was realized under all the guests’ eyes. So funny and fascinating moment for everybody. The Open Bar started with the right music: all the people was so happy and gaily danced with the newly weds couple.
- Tim & Stefania Wedding. The 23rd June 2018View Gallery
- Gennj & Martin’s Wedding. The 10th August 2017View Gallery
- Luca & Selene Wedding. The 15th June 2018View Gallery
- Damiano & Fuen Wedding. The 16th June 2018View Gallery
- Jessica & Andrea Wedding. The 29th July 2017View Gallery
- Giacomo & Giulia Wedding. The 3rd June 2018View Gallery
- Eleonora & Luca Wedding. The 24th June 2017View Gallery
- Martina & Luca Wedding. The 5th August 2017View Gallery
- Martina & Giuseppe Wedding. The 2nd July 2017View Gallery