Giacomo & Giulia Wedding. The 3rd June 2018
Elegance and tradition in Umbria
A traditional and classic wedding which perfectly embodied the personality of Giacomo and Giulia, a very in love couple!
The religious ceremony was held in a splendid modern church to which the newlyweds are particularly linked.
The celebration was characterized by the great joy of religious songs and the profound participation of many people.
The wedding reception took place in a beautiful villa with gardens and fountains, full of romantic corners: water lilies and fragrant hedges of roses framed the rich aperitifs and appetizers buffet.
A profusion of peonies and English roses for the floral arrangements: compositions that simulated beautiful trees, the main theme chosen by the newlyweds as a symbol of life.
- Martina & Luca Wedding. The 5th August 2017View Gallery
- Martina & Giuseppe Wedding. The 2nd July 2017View Gallery
- Damiano & Fuen Wedding. The 16th June 2018View Gallery
- Merry & Robert Wedding. The 26th August 2017View Gallery
- Tim & Stefania Wedding. The 23rd June 2018View Gallery
- Gennj & Martin’s Wedding. The 10th August 2017View Gallery
- Eleonora & Luca Wedding. The 24th June 2017View Gallery
- Luca & Selene Wedding. The 15th June 2018View Gallery
- Jessica & Andrea Wedding. The 29th July 2017View Gallery