Martina & Luca Wedding. The 5th August 2017
Martina, Luca e Matilde a wonderful family!
A particular wedding that of Martina e Luca, thanks to the presence of Matilde, their wonderful child. A young and well-matched couple, whom decided to celebrate their wedding ceremony at Spineto Abbay, an historical and artistic Tuscan jewel. The fil-rouge of the entire event was the blue color, used for all details and for the bridal shoes too! A countless white rose petals and soap bubbles to welcome the newly weds at the church way out, for the joy of all children! White and blue ballons left fly in the sky, as a sign of a new beginning. The wedding reception took place in a Val d’orcia agriturismo, where, the old granary, now renovated, welcomed all guests. The reception was characterized by round tables for guests and a top table for the newly weds and the witnesses. Wonderful flowers arrangements of lisianthus, daisy and ivy in a romantic mood, with blue ribbons. As a placeholder, a delightful boxe favor, embellished with a blue blown glass star. The music entertainment was captivating and there was a great harmony between all guests in a funny and involved atmosphere. The cake cut under the garden gazebo was so touching but playful at the same time.
- Merry & Robert Wedding. The 26th August 2017View Gallery
- Giacomo & Giulia Wedding. The 3rd June 2018View Gallery
- Damiano & Fuen Wedding. The 16th June 2018View Gallery
- Luca & Selene Wedding. The 15th June 2018View Gallery
- Tim & Stefania Wedding. The 23rd June 2018View Gallery
- Jessica & Andrea Wedding. The 29th July 2017View Gallery
- Gennj & Martin’s Wedding. The 10th August 2017View Gallery
- Eleonora & Luca Wedding. The 24th June 2017View Gallery
- Martina & Giuseppe Wedding. The 2nd July 2017View Gallery