Martina & Giuseppe Wedding. The 2nd July 2017
A fresh, young couple who loves sports and fun!
A sparkling and colorful wedding for Martina e Giuseppe. The yellow color has characterized all the wedding’s details, from the flowers to the bridal shoes, and much more! The sunflowers and broom’s flowers arrangements created a cheerful climate and completely inspired by our land, Tuscany. The newly weds celebrated their wedding ceremony in a small church in Chianciano Terme; Giuseppe, the groom, reach the church riding his race bike, as a great race bike’s champion which is. There was an intimate atmosphere and great emotion in the air. A sophisticated villa with a starry cuisine, housed the wedding reception. Lots of friends welcomed the newly weds creating a special tunnel of volleyball passes, honoring the bride’s passion for this sport. The reception was really lively by smoothing the tones of big emotion.
- Martina & Luca Wedding. The 5th August 2017View Gallery
- Giacomo & Giulia Wedding. The 3rd June 2018View Gallery
- Tim & Stefania Wedding. The 23rd June 2018View Gallery
- Gennj & Martin’s Wedding. The 10th August 2017View Gallery
- Eleonora & Luca Wedding. The 24th June 2017View Gallery
- Merry & Robert Wedding. The 26th August 2017View Gallery
- Damiano & Fuen Wedding. The 16th June 2018View Gallery
- Luca & Selene Wedding. The 15th June 2018View Gallery
- Jessica & Andrea Wedding. The 29th July 2017View Gallery